BS EN10255 tube (previously BS1387) is the long established range of steel conveyance tube dual certified to BS EN10217 to ensure material certification with sizes designed to be compatible with BSP standard threads to ISO7.1 and to ISO228. Ends can also be roll grooved for use with Victaulic and similar couplings and is supplied as plain ends, screwed and socketed or grooved in self colour, red primer or galvanised finishes; there are two types of wall thickness, medium and heavy weight.
We stock two leading brands:
Tata hot-finished Install® Plus 235
Install® Plus 235 is premium, high quality carbon steel tube. The hot-finished method of production guarantees superior performance:
- Uniform stress-free tubes
- Consistent mechanical properties
- Improved service life
- Enhanced ductility
- Construction Products Regulations (CPR) compliant
- CE marked CPR CAT3 (fuel, gas, air) CAT4 (water)
- Fully aligned with the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
Borusan has developed a reputation over many years for quality of its tube, produced at its mill in Turkey.
- Full certification is available.
- Dual certification of pipes enables installations in accordance with Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) where applicable.
- Available plain ended, grooved, screwed and socketed.
- Red primer painted, self colour or galvanised.
- Supplied as standard in 6.5 mtr lengths; we can cut and machine to customer requirements.